Monday, April 26, 2010

Omega-3 Fatty Acids

Okay so I know, as most of us should by now, that the Omega-3s that you need are found in all sorts of fish products and you should be eating them. I am not a fish enthusiast. Shrimp, yes; fish, no. So... to supplement those Omega-3s I had been considering adding them in pill form as a dietary supplement. (I already do a bunch of vitamins, multi or otherwise).





I belong to a word-of-mouth advertising group called BzzAgent (you really need to check that out if you like trying new stuff - BzzAgent.com). My latest campaign was for New Harvest line of Omega-3 Fatty acid Dietary Supplement. Perfect!

I received my 7-day sample and took all but the last one. They work great, the capsule has a nice tasty outer skin. I was gearing up to take the last one while at work, when just as the phone rang I realized I did not have any water to take it with. So I answered the phone, with the capsule in hand. While I was listening to my customer, I had the capsule in my left hand and just kind of idly touching it to my tongue.

Can you guess what happened next? The outer capsule was so tasty, I kept doing that - kind of tasting the capsule with my tongue. It burst. Into the underside of my tongue. Fish Oil. While I was on the phone at work.
With a customer.

Do you recall when I said I was not a fan of fish? It was ALL I could do to not start dry heaving on the phone! Let's just say, it's in a capsule, leave it that way, take it daily as instructed, and you'll be fine.

Do not eat the oil straight - you will taste fish for an hour. :)

We moved!

  We have moved. Yep, you guessed it... to Las Vegas! So now I am back working at the flower shop I started my work journey with, but they h...