Tuesday, June 10, 2003

An old friend...

Today I got a message from an old fling of mine.... Tim.

Interesting:

I know it's been awhile, and I apologize... I'm really sorry. I just..... needed to apologize to you. It just really scared me. I'm not a person that just lets things go.


The funny thing is.... Tim and I had a lot of fun together. No strings, just spent a lot of time for awhile... you know how that goes.

Then I guess that must have scared him, that we got along so well. Because the reason he is apologizing is because he slept with my best friend at the time. She knew things weren't 'serious' with Tim and I, we were just all having fun.

I think it's weird. To borrow a line from the Doors... People are strange.

We moved!

  We have moved. Yep, you guessed it... to Las Vegas! So now I am back working at the flower shop I started my work journey with, but they h...