Wednesday, May 6, 2015

wth Facebook

OMG..... so frustrating.

So during my final for my grad school math class, I had some horrible technical difficulties. This class has been a challenge for me from the get-go due to my own health and med issues, so my grade was a C going into the final... my lowest grade in grad school... but I was okay with it due to the medical issues, not stufying, etc.

I made a post on Facebook, nothing naming the school, or any aspect of it, just the pics from the technical difficulties from the final, the phone calls are to tech support - closed on the weekend when we were taking the final:





I lost more than an hour's worth of time, rushed through the last few questions, barely answered the second to last, and didn't answer the last question. I failed the final.

I have sent an email to my counselor, in an attempt to petition to retake the final. or at least give me 2 questions and an hour to do them. Just waiting now.....

Here's hoping.

Anyway, I find it weird that Facebook deleted the post. Really? why the heck would they even care? People can leave all this anti-american, BS on their pages, but I can't complain about my final difficulties?? so weird.

We moved!

  We have moved. Yep, you guessed it... to Las Vegas! So now I am back working at the flower shop I started my work journey with, but they h...