Tuesday, May 15, 2018

I bought a boat!

I wasn't really looking for one, and then I was!

Our house came with a canoe. Dave won't get into it because it doesn't have a motor. So I went looking for a trolling motor. I found one locally for $25 and now I have a trolling motor on the back of my flat-back canoe!

But... in the search I came across a vintage sailboat in decent shape for only $1000! I was so excited!



And then... the guy was a tool. I had money in hand and he wouldn't make an appointment with me, kept dragging it out. He finally admitted that he was trying to start a bidding war. I don't play that. Ever. price, money, exchange, leave with a product.

That's how that should have gone, so I walked away. Sad face. :(

What the searching did was get my interest in getting a sailboat back up. I was in Sea Scouts for more than a decade, and have been trying to find a Sea Scout ship locally, but they were all wiped out by Hurricane Katrina.

I work as a Regional Sales Rep for POP Yachts and POP RVs. So I wishlist search a lot. They have made it much more difficult for me by deactivating my public profile.

I found some sailboats I like, but... I found this, and brought it home:



1984 Shamrock Walk-through Cuddy

It has its own website here: Http://www.musebrigade.com


We moved!

  We have moved. Yep, you guessed it... to Las Vegas! So now I am back working at the flower shop I started my work journey with, but they h...